Ariel 17 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating - I am down for anything

Go down

Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating  - I am down for anything Empty Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating - I am down for anything

Post  WaggaWag Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:47 am

Richmond-Windsor online dating - You wont be able to stop My name is Jaylynn MCCOMBS I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Wollongong online dating Free Dating Service Bathurst online dating singles in Newcastle free online dating Palmerston dating I am just open for lots of things. I will try almost anything once. I am a very passionate woman. There isn't hardly anything that I wouldn't do to please my man and am looking for a guy who is worth my time. i am a great person to be around. i am really looking for someone that i can have a intimate encounter with. someone who can **** the sh*tout of me. if you think you can do that then lets talk but you have to have a big****bye: Yeahj, I know the saying If your bored then your boring. Funny thing is I'm not boring or am I like any other chick in this world. I'm completely me. Fun loving and carefree. Race is unimportant - I just want to someone to make me cum. To cap off my shitty week my girlfriends decided to make it a Blockbuster night with their boyfriends. Well thats nice, but I just got out of a relationship. So help a girl out! I wouldnt mind getting some drinks in me tonight! If youre cute then there could be a good night cap in it for you! Im a college girl looking to let loose tonight so lets hook up! Im not too bad on the eyes if you like brunettes with a tight body Wink I love going shopping and hanging out with friends. I also like to go to the movies and out to dinner. Some of my favorite tv shows are Ghost Whisperer NCIS Criminal Minds Are you smarter than a 5th grader Wipe Out ect...So I'm a very outgoing person and looking for a guy that iss similar to me. My hobbies are sex, drugs, and rock and roll. My goals/aspirations are to have a good sex life. I don't like to talk about myself. Everything about me is original so if you are real then send me an email.

WaggaWag

Back to top Go down